Found in tinyjo… The rules are, take the list, bold the things you agree with and replace those you don’t with things about yourself.
01. I only have a handful of close friends, and i’m happy with that.
02. I am a coffee freak. I love coffee — the smell, the taste, the flavour.
03. I never had the dedication to become more than an average amatur musician.
04. I am a LiveJournal regular.
05. Most of my friends are female.
06. I’m not out there always looking, but I would kind of like a girlfriend.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I am not fond of using Prince Language (2 B U etc!!)
10. My favourite colour is green.
11. I was raised as a vegetarian, but now I know how to cook a steak.
12. I don’t really have a drink of choice. A good red wine, white wine … a glass of port or Vana Tallinn – I’ve even taken to enjoying whisky (since Edinburgh).
13. I would like to read more, but I’m a writer damn it, and writers’ are notoriously bad readers.
14. I have never stopped reading childrens’ fiction.
15. I’m quite a slow reader. I wish I was faster.
16. I love cats.
17. Religion? I don’t know if I believe or not…?
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I don’t spend hours worrying about the way I look
20. I have my email open all the time and generally sit down at the computer to check it 5+ times a day.
21. I enjoy cooking
22. I’m certainly not your stereotypical 30 year old male, and its fairly obvious when you first meet me.
23. I would love to travel and have many fantasy itinerarys. Whether I’ll ever bankroll them is another question.
24. I keep my house clean but not obsessively so.
25. I always finish things I start.
26. I’m epileptic, but it’s never stopped me doing anything I’ve wanted.
27. I like to plan what I’m going to do.
28. I have my little quirks.
29. I am way to proud of my website considering there’s not that much on it.
30. I like most animals, and they like me back.
31. I only ever use one or at most two email addresses at a time. I don’t like to keep clutter.
32. I’ve never been outrageously drunk.
33. I’ve never smoked. I never will.
34. I don’t do drugs. Well, not unless you count the one’s for my epilepsy…
35. My imagination is always plotting new stories.
36. I fantasise about being financially unburdened, but am resigned to having to earn a living.
37. I am overly paranoid sometimes yet too of trusting others sometimes.
38. I am childfree.
39. I recently started to take tea black because it looks better when served in a glass mug.
40. I’m starting to realise that it’s really true that you never really feel like a grown-up.
41. I’m a coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon kind of person. Unless we are talking after dinner, in which case it’s coffee again…
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I’m not a huge movies person but there are a few I like.
44. Having a favorite movie is, for me, as absurd as having a favorite book or colour. Too many to choose from, and I’d get sick of a favorite quickly.
45. I hate wearing ties.
46. I like wearing soft, comfy clothes.
47. I’m introverted in social situations.
48. Once someone’s betrayed me, I find it hard to trust them again.
49. I like travel. I want to travel more.
50. I love wandering around little non-chain shops, just looking.
51. Silence, music, and bustle all have their advantages.
52. I love the summer, but spring is better.
53. I like autumn, its the grey cold January and February that I hate.
54. I don’t do lie-ins, I have to be busy.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I wish I had more friends with whom I could just go out with on the spur of the moment.
57. I am terrible at making decisions.
58. I wish I was fitter, maybe one day…
59. I don’t get much paper mail.
60. I am naturally optimistic.
61. I love receiving letters and postcards, you know with stamps on that have been delivered through your front door.
62. I don’t like crowds.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I admire patience, dedication, and realism.
65. I have huge quantities of patience.
66. I love to eat good food!
67. I enjoy baking cakes and puddings and making chocolates.
68. I like entertaining family and friends.
69. I think GWBush is a very bad president, and possibly the worst, but I can always imagine things getting even… um… worser.
70. I generally miss my family and look forward to seeing them.
71. I dislike our government, which is not necessarily a problem and distrust them, which is.
72. I like routine. Variety flusters me.
73. I am online way too much.
74. I find it hard meeting people.
75. I’ve only had one *proper* job. It’s scary to think one day I will have to move on.
76. I try not to judge people for thinking differently than I do, but sometimes I’m not very generous.
77. I love to read.
78. I like cheese a LOT.
79. Interviews make me nervous.
80. I like the outdoors.
81. I would like to live in an old house. I’m an old house person.
82. I can’t imagine ever having satelite TV.
83. I never have time to play video games.
84. Favorite food? Roast lamb followed by rangy (lemon merange) pie.
85. On some issues, I’m very firm in my beliefs.
86. It annoys me when people never reply to my letters/emails.
87. I don’t understand why anyone in their right mind would oppose gay civil marriage.
88. If I were American, I would probably be considered a libertarian.
89. I’d have to literally starving to eat in MacDonalds – eughh!
90. I type with my fingers on the ‘correct’ keys and can touch-type fairly fast.
91. Sometimes I go to far.
92. Honesty and Trustworthyness are two very important qualities in people.
93. I hate being in a rush.
94. I hate to be late for things.
95. I get nervous when waiting for people.
96. One day I will reach my goal.
97. I would like to meet more LJ folks.
98. Nothing makes me happier, than lieing under a tree in summer looking up at the sunlight filtering through the leafy canopy.
99. Trees are the best!
100. I’m a nice person.