1. What is your middle name?
2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been?
Apparently they would have quite liked a girl (although my mum new instinctively that I was a boy). Jermima, apparently?
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names?
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them?
5. Most people know their mother’s maiden name, but do you know your grandmothers’ maiden names?
Maternal: [Joyce] Male
Paternal: [Eileen] Roe
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Does talking yourself and having imaginary world’s count?
7. What was the name of your first pet?
Fluffy (Rabbit, given to me at Christmas aged 9, lived for 7 years – ruled the house)
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed?
On the lips but not a full snog: Justina
First snog: Kate
10. What were the names of the schools you attended?
Pakefield Primary, Pakefield Middle, Kirkley High
11. What was/is the name of your English teacher in high school?
Olivia J. Batterbee, and Mrs Turley
12. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)?
That’s just silly!!