1. Settled my stair carpet bill in town.
2. Thankfully Jessops didn’t have the Fuji Z3 in stock, so I couldn’t be tempted to spend money that I haven’t got in cheering myself with a new toy after the last couple of days.
3. Did by a shredder in Woolworths though – and shredded some old documents before composting them. Should give the worms something to think about!
4. Tinkered round the edges of my story, but didn’t get any really productive writing done.
5. Had a good roast dinner and watched the new series or Rory Bremner. Exciting life eh!
Leave a comment