- 19:44 is shattered after spending a couple odd hours cleaning out 2 fridges and swapping them over from garage to kitchen…
- 15:06 wonders why I am sat inside working on my computer whilst everyone else seems to be enjoying the sun in pub gardens… #Fridaysun
- 13:44 @creationtheatre I’d love too but for the 7 cats’ eating habits! How about £5.50 DD per month (poss. with reduced benefits)?
- 13:40 @MHarrison13 Maybe next time you should do a writing comp with prizes for different ages… 😉
- 13:35 @MHarrison13 Is there an age limit on entries? #nevertoooldtoreadyabooks
- 13:34 @AlexisGreenTV Daisy chain on Chesil Beach?
- 13:32 @creationtheatre I always used to be a friend but in these tighter times… 🙁 Can one become a friend on a pay-monthly forever basis?
- 13:28 @creationtheatre Although I do already have tickets for first Saturday! Can’t wait, Dr Faustus was fantabulocious! 🙂
- 13:27 @creationtheatre I’m sure, if necessary… 🙂
- 13:00 RT @timlibrarian: The big bottle of gin I bought earlier was £22 after the budget but I’m still going to party like its £19.99.
- 10h Interesting article on how #ebooks could, potentially, extend the #storytelling possibilities: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-losowsky/ebooks-future-publishing-print_b_1370830.html
- About me