- Sun, 17:15: “why bookshops are worth saving and what they need to do to save them” via @theprettybooks @booksaremybag http://t.co/UiTrBOitQI
- Sun, 19:47: On a cold and squally #autumn evening: spicy pork and rice from the hairybikers @ Southwold http://t.co/33Vw1ykw90
- Sun, 19:51: .@megrosoff Really like Neil Gaiman’s advice for writers — but making your daily word count, Neil? Really? http://t.co/XFxQN1qQX1
- Sun, 21:34: Would like to thank @blackwelloxford for inviting me & THE END OF ALL WORLDS to their @booksaremybag party yesterday http://t.co/5hnJhdgBVk
- Sun, 21:56: RT @lost_art_grad: The dilemma of when to despatch http://t.co/FZWpQ6Jfsq
- Sun, 22:29: @siancain Are you Sian “Harry Potter” from the #booksaremybag part yesterday?
Leave a comment