- Sat, 17:02: “an onion can be peeled down through its layers, but it is always at every layer an onion. I try to write onions” Alan Garner, 1968
- Sat, 17:04: There’s something about the #sound of pouring a proper cup of tea through a strainer that makes you know it’s going to be a good cup of tea.
- Sat, 20:37: Since when did Nigel Slater have a beard?
- Sun, 10:10: “The name simply tells you what the road is, as the names of roads…in old lands very often do, if only men would pay them more attention”
- Sun, 10:28: things that I may have to re-read the C.S. Lewis books soon. Haven’t read them in years and years… since I first read them in fact.
- Sun, 10:29: Actually, I don’t think I ever did get round to reading The Last Battle back then! #howdoesitend #CSLewis
- Sun, 10:58: Lazy Sundays… @ Southwold http://t.co/7abr31zqjN
- About me