- Thu, 16:04: #100HappyDays Day 37: Crocheted love chickens on the bridge over the A34 always brings a smile to my… http://t.co/fZrWNwozuP
- Thu, 20:27: You’re supposed to get lost, in this, right? http://t.co/xcDBuAFgTo
- Fri, 07:05: Ran for the bus today, or my nearest approximation of running. Wheezing and panting now, but made it.
- Fri, 07:54: Cyclist, if you do go the wrong way up a one-way street on the wrong side of the street you can’t really complain if the bus is in your way!
- Fri, 08:42: #100HappyDays Day 38: #Valentines day present from Emma in the form of a little handmade decoupage… http://t.co/xpwxA3BOUJ
- Fri, 08:45: #Floods near #Oxford on the #Thames as seen from #Landsat on 8th Feb. http://t.co/qDFjlXcj4d via @sciremotesense
- Fri, 10:07: RT @UniofOxford: Oxford University Museum of Natural History reopens tomorrow. Dodo-n’t miss it! @morethanadodo http://t.co/u3GWmZosVu http…
- Fri, 10:35: RT @space_to_think: Love the new signage in the Forum #JHBB http://t.co/tP6EsT28v9
- About me