- Tue, 17:26: Is it wrong to judge your walking speed not just by whether you beat the bus across town but how far you can get before Bat Out of Hell ends
- Tue, 22:38: Imagine you were reading only to discover that the author was a pseudonym of your ex-husband… (contd.) #amwriting #MrTumnal2
- Tue, 22:39: And his author name is a combination of his real name and his real partner’s, not the name he used when you were his imaginary friend.
- Tue, 22:44: Basically if #MrTumnal wasn’t wonky enough, #MrTumnal2 is written from the POV of an ex-imaginary friend. Well the idea excites me.
- Wed, 06:48: What a nice @Stagecoach_East X5 driver. Stopping again to let me on after he had already left the stop. 🙂
- Wed, 10:02: YA Fiction Advice from Some Actual Young Adults – The Wise Ink Blog http://t.co/La32a5UEKL via @Wiseink
- About me