- Sat, 20:13: #1HappyYear Day 92: Day out with Emma and her mum in Hidcote…… https://t.co/lF3uftGpsZ
- Sat, 22:53: I read Hidcote by Helene Gammack https://t.co/rksgGlg0s0
- Sun, 18:42: Are the default headphones you get with iPhones supposed to make music sound unlistenable to? I favour my inexpensive Sonys…
- Sun, 18:52: Considering whether it’s scarier to have in a big, deserted house a silence that includes the absence of any ticking clocks…?
- Sun, 18:54: …or a slow tick inning clock that indicates that amongst the silence there is at least one person left to wind it? 2/2
- Sun, 18:54: RT @ChrisGPackham: First and foremost a Happy Birthday to #SirDavidAttenborough 90 today – a life spent celebrating life – wonderful !
- Sun, 19:03: #1HappyYear Day 93: First day of the year when I’ve needed to… https://t.co/nEVzyBrC0Z
- Sun, 19:05: Shades of green… @ Southwold, Bicester https://t.co/g6JKFWlVJ8
- About me