Explore the world as I’ve found it to be on my travels, from the breathtaking wilds of Iceland, the wooded meadows and medieval towns of Estonia, and the remote villages of Hungary and Romania…
If you are interested in seeing the world in a similar way you may be interested in btcv for other volunteering opportunities.
- An Icelandic Saga: Part One – Skaftafell National Park (the original travelogue adventure)
- An Icelandic Saga: Part Two – Jökulsárgljufur National Park
- Adventures in Estonia (or The Crazy Gang and the Curse of the Sacred Tooth)
- Return to Iceland – land of the midnight sun
- 3 Nights in Budapest & ten days in Gömörszőlős
- Travels in Transylvania (or Waymarking in Romania)
- To Venice & Beyond – drystone walling and the dolomites
An illustrated tour of the places described here, and more, can be found in the Shepline Visuals minisite.